July 20, 2012

Picture Perfect

I have taken, been in, and collected many a photo in my 24 years on this planet. But these are, by far, my favorites.

Now, instead of having you scroll through photo after photo after photo, I've complied a few collages for your viewing pleasure. And to accompany said collages, an update on your favorite little model. Enjoy!


At four months old, Bentley likes:

  • Being naked
  • Getting his diaper changed (see above)
  • Bath time (again, above)
  • Peek-A-Boo, Patty Cake, & Airplane (or, as we call it in our house, Iron Baby
  • Snuggling
  • Smiling

He very much dislikes:

  • Teething
  • Having a wet face (drool or spit up)
  • Being cold
  • President Obama

He's very good at:

  • Sleeping
  • Pushing himself up off his belly
  • Holding onto rattles & toys
  • Telling stories... constantly
  • Kicking his legs
  • Pulling Mommy's hair
  • Making everyone smile

He's still working on:

  • Holding his bottle
  • Sitting up without support
  • Rolling over consistently



Needless to say we're pretty fond of this kid. He is such a happy, smart, adorable baby. I still can't believe how lucky we are. It makes me scared to see what his siblings will be like...

3 comments:

  1. He's adorable Alex! I'm so happy for you guys! Love the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha "Dislikes Obama" I laughed out loud at that one! Again, these pictures are awesome and I love them all. I hope I can see you guys soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAAAAAAA! MUEUR mueur mooeurR! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

    (ok, calm down) but seriously. happiest person ever looking at your family.

    ReplyDelete