July 9, 2012

iLove

So, one of the coolest things that has happened around our house lately is that Taylor and I recently got iPhones.

I know, I know. You're thinking "You have the cutest kid in the world and you're blogging about your iPhone?!"

But le' me 'splain...

Since receiving said iPhone, I have been able to document SO much more cuteness with the click of a button. I love it! I take pictures and videos of my little man all day, everyday. AND we get to Facetime with my parents all the time which makes them uber happy too. :)

That being said, this post will consist of photos of Bentley's incredible cuteness. Enjoy.

Curious George
Doin that crib sleepin thing I do so well.
Can't beat this. :)
First ride on the boat!
Sleepy puppy
With Aerosmith Mickey
Meeting Mickey for the first time!
Attached to Mommy--literally.
Best ride at Disney World: Daddy!
Sleeping in church... typical.
Sunday naps with Papa 
My super power is laser vision!
Psych
President of the Hee-Man Woman Haters Club.
Got my chopsticks. Ready for my sushi, Mom!

Needless to say, this kid is not only super rad but totally adorable. Although, I may be slightly biased.

Get excited for the next post because it will contain our ridiculously awesome family photos!!!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I can't stop laughing at the picture of the President of the Hee-Man Woman Haters Club! Can't wait to see the family photos ;)

    ReplyDelete