December 12, 2012

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree...

Bentley is finally napping so I am going to do everything in my power to update this blog inthe next 5.2 seconds...

Ready, go!

Last time I updated, little man was--well--little. Now he's a monster!


Exhibit A: This is how he greets me in the morning. Like "Hey Mom! You're just in time! I was just about to climb out to come get your lazy butt out of bed!"


Exhibit B: He is eating me out of house and home! Baby food, table food, dog food--you name it! He is going to be a freakin linebacker by the time he's a year old.



Speaking of tragedies... My son will be 9 months old on the 21st of this month. This is jarring news to his mother who almost cries every time he grows out of another pair of jammies (which he's wearing in the 12-month variety these days and it's KILLING ME!) Where did my itty bitty little boy go?! This kid is crawling up a storm, cruising around on the furniture, giving high fives, and being all-around adorable everyday. I love watching him learn new things, but its hard to see him mature so much so fast! 

OK, so with my mommy meltdown over, I will proceed. Basically, things are good. Taylor LOVES his new job with Panda Security... and so do I. They had a fantastic Christmas party at Universal City Walk and put us up in the Hard Rock Hotel for the night! Can you say: PERKS?! We're still living at his parents' house while we look for a place, which I definitely trying, but we are so blessed to have a place to stay right now... and live-in babysitters don't hurt either. :)

On that note, from my family to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment