February 1, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I think the word for the month is: NEW. We are in a variable whirlwind of newness as we start our life together and it's both breathtaking and nauseating. Let's go over the highlights:

NEW BLOG!
Obviously, I have abandoned my old, single blog and have begun the adventure of publishing our lives as a (soon-to-be) married couple. :)

NEW APARTMENT!
Taylor moved into our married apartment at Cambridge Court about a month ago. I spend most of my time here: cooking, baking, and nesting. :) We are really loving our little home and I can't wait to move in when we get married. Here are some "before" photos so that you can all be utterly amazed when it's all decorated!

Our kitchen

Our living room/dining area

Our bedroom
Our especially spacious bathroom

NEW DRESS!
I picked up my wedding gown last week and it is PERFECT! I won't be posting photos of it until the actual day, but trust me when I say it is absolutely lovely. :)

So, all in all, life is crazy, wonderful, and new. Taylor and I get married in exactly four weeks from Saturday and it cannot get here fast enough. And, just to satisfy your curiosity, here are some other photos of what we've been doing over the past month or so...

Visiting Temple Square
The Wedding Cake I Made!



1 comment:

  1. The new place looks great! I can't wait to see it decorated and filled with good stuff you get to buy...hello shopping :)
    SOOOO SOOOOON, can't wait to see you! (And finally meet Taylor!)

    ReplyDelete