February 14, 2011

Epic Weekend

This weekend was definitely amazing. It was my birthday on Saturday and then Valentine's Day today. So we basically spent the entire weekend surprising each other and celebrating. I'm so incredibly grateful for Taylor and all he does for me. I'm so excited to marry this man in a few weeks! Here's some photos from the last week. :)

The night we had breakfast for dinner. Yes, those are Mickey Mouse pancakes. :)

My picture perfect apple pie. Quite an accomplishment, I know. :)

My birthday surprise: roses!

My Valentine's Day surprise: chocolate covered strawberries! 

Out at Spark Lounge on my birthday.

My kiwi "martini" at Spark.

Part of Taylor's V-Day surprise.

The big hearts had names of rock and roll love songs on them.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a great Happy Valentine's Day--love the rock and roll love songs idea!

    ReplyDelete