April 9, 2011

In Transit

So I'm just throwing up a quick update post before everything gets boxed up and I can't even find my sanity.

Taylor and I will be leaving the state of Utah forever in a couple of days! We're moving to sunny Florida for him to pursue his Graphic Design career. I am so excited!! We're going to be way closer to our families and out of this crazy snow. I've spent the last few days staring at all of our personal belongings, hoping they would magically pack themselves. (I definitely had a Harry Potter moment, but my spell didn't work due to my lack of a wand. LAME) But, slowly but surely, things are getting packed.

We also celebrated our first full month of being married!! Even though it feels like we've been married forever.

So, as of Tuesday we'll be on the road. Wednesday we'll be arriving in Flower Mound, TX to visit Taylor's brother and his family. And then Thursday it's on to the Sunshine State!  So please keep us in your prayers over the next couple days and I'll be sure to post some hilarious photos from our 36 hours of being trapped in a car. :P

2 comments:

  1. JEALOUS THAT YOU'LL BE IN TEXAS! Say hello to my in-laws! haha Oh, if you're going through NM, be prepared for the most boring landscape imaginable. Same goes for West Texas!
    Best of luck with the travels and the new adventure in FL, can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys and your new adventures in Florida! Florida is an AWESOME place!

    ReplyDelete