March 30, 2011

1/4 of a Century

My dearest hubsband (that is not misspelled) turned 25 today!! 

We started the day off with some yummy belgian waffles.


Then I made him leave for an hour (fortunately, we had made an appointment to get the trailer hitch put on my car today) so I could make the apartment all cute and put the starting AND finishing touches on his birthday cake. Hubby came home to this:


Yes, that is a Spongebob tablecloth and here is a close-up of his AWESOME cake:


Both Homer and the "donut" are made of lemon cake with cream cheese filling. Needless to say, he was a very happy birthday boy. We took a trip up to Gateway Mall and walked around, followed by dinner at The Blue Iguana (the most AmAzInG Mexican food ever). We came back down to Provo to go to Nickel City and play games. All topped off with free dessert at Chili's. I think it was a very good birthday for my husband and hopefully I'll be able to make him just as happy for the next 25 of them (or 50, or 75). haha


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR! I LOVE YOU!!

3 comments:

  1. Lucky him with such a talented wifey! :) Great job on the cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cakes look great. What a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Al - That cake is AMAZING! You are so talented! I seriously love it!

    ReplyDelete